- Aug 28, 2021
- 0 Comment(s)
Introducing: The Solution to your Acne Problem, ENCA Skincare by Belle Fever
My name is Sarah and I am a Mother of an acne-prone teenager. I was devastated when my son struggled with his acne and strived to find a solution for this. One day, after doing extensive research on the ingredients that naturally treat acne, I decided to formulate this skincare line that will solve my son's dilemma as well as other people that are suffering from acne but are afraid of using harmful chemicals.
I called it ENCA a reverse for the word ACNE, clever right!?! ENCA skincare is a brand that believes in the idea that natural ingredients are the best way to treat your skin. I also don't want to expose my son's sensitive skin to harmful chemicals like the ones that are found in some of the over the counter brands. I am not against them but I am concerned about what my children apply on their skin.
Now let’s talk about the ingredients of this holy grail product. Enca Skincare was formulated with the most effective acne-fighting ingredients available. It was made up of natural ingredients that are all skin-friendly and do not irritate the skin. Ingredients that have been carefully selected to be the most effective in removing those unwanted skin impurities such as; Salicylic Acid, Aloe Vera, Turmeric Extract, Witch Hazel, Vitamin E, Manuka Honey and some of the essential oils that are good for our skin such as Jojoba Oil, Frankincense oil, Tea Tree Oil, Kunzea Oil, Lemon oil, Grapeseed oil, and Lavender Oil.
You must be thinking about what each ingredient does to our skin. Let me share with you the benefits that we can get from each one;
- Salicylic acid - It’s well-known for reducing acne by exfoliating the skin and keeping pores clear.
- Aloe Vera – An excellent moisturiser that offers hydration, soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Turmeric Extract - Effective for the treatment of acne due to its antiseptic and antibacterial properties that fight acne to provide a youthful glow.
- Witch Hazel – Removes excess oil, reduces skin blemish, cleans and conditions skin, tones, and tightens pores, smooth irritation.
- Vitamin E – Has antioxidant properties that slow the look of aging and boost circulation; Helps rejuvenate scarred and blemished skin; Prevents moisture loss from the skin; Deeply cleanses pores and balances oil production
Of course, I cannot let it pass without sharing with you the benefits of essential oils for our skin.
- Jojoba Oil – Naturally gentle and non-irritating; it balances oily skin, soothes sensitive skin, hydrates dry skin and also helps skin with acne and breakouts.
- Manuka Honey - Packed with antioxidants, it is also super moisturising, has antibacterial properties and is anti-inflammatory, which is good for breakout-prone skin.
- Frankincense Oil - An anti-inflammatory oil that is known to soothe inflamed skin by reducing the sensations of redness, swelling, and itching. It also helps to disinfect and tighten the pores.
- Tea Tree Oil – Has substantial antibacterial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory activity.
- Kunzea Oil - Allows for deep and effective dermal penetration, produces immediate relief from itching and irritation, and also provides anti-inflammation properties. It’s great for dry, flaking, and itchy skin.
- Lemon Oil – A detoxifying agent that nourishes, cleanses, and exfoliates the skin while cleaning up oiliness and acne.
- Grapeseed Oil – Cleanses the pores and balances oil production, moisturises and tightens the skin, and exhibits anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lavender Oil - Stimulates cell regeneration, detoxifies pores, and relieves itchiness associated with dry skin.
We carefully choose the ingredients for our products and we make sure that they don't contain any parabens, phthalates, GMOs, SLES and SLS. Just high-quality ingredients to hydrate, repair and revitalise your most delicate skin.Take the first step to clear skin with our Acne Clearing Set.
A powerful duo of cleanser and moisturiser that combats acne by using pure essential oils and natural ingredients that will rebalance the skin's oil production.
In addition to deep cleaning, the cleanser will soften and soothe the skin, resulting in a clean, fresh face with a healthy glow.
All Enca Skincare products are specially formulated so that they are gentle enough to be used by any age group or type of skin.
Regular use of ENCA skincare will enhance the texture of your skin, making it smoother, less oily, and moisturised all day. It reduces acne occurrence and severity. Refines pores, firms skin and reduces acne-linked redness and blemishes. It Eliminates blackheads, reduces inflammation, and detoxifies the skin. And lastly, it evens out skin tone and helps repair scarring caused by acne.Wow! That was one holy grail in a bottle right? Try our product to experience what ENCA can do to your skin. You may also get our trial pack here.