- Belle Fever guarantees that all customers will receive the items they have ordered and have paid for
- Belle Fever will investigate and assist where possible any case of missing items with Australia Post and we also suggest that you speak to your local Australia Post. Registered Post is always recommended so that sent packages can be located.
- Postage delays always occur, especially during Christmas time by the Post System
- We try our very best to get orders out on time.
- All items are checked for any defects before sending, therefore if items arrive broken it is usually during transit.
- Photos of defective items are required to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, the photos will also be used for our production team to improve where we can.
- Free gifts that are included in the orders or provided during sale events is at the discretion of Belle Fever and is only valid during the stated promotional time or while stocks last. In the event a refund or change in order is made and the free gift is no longer eligible, the free gift must be returned in original condition or as agreed upon by Belle Fever.
- We will do our best to resolve any issues regarding missing postage or items arriving broken or defected as a result of damage during transit.
Returns / Replacement Policy
- All orders are custom made especially just for you, therefore no returns or refunds can be accepted due to change of mind or inscription. If Belle Fever has made an error in the inscription, design and order then Belle Fever will replace the item for you.
- Due to the personalised and customised nature of our products, we regret that returns or exchanges of pendants are not possible except where we have made a spelling error or there is a defect in the merchandise. Belle Fever always aim to have products of the highest quality, if there are any problems please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- You should expect to receive your replacement within four to six weeks of returning your item to us, however, in many cases you will receive a replacement much quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your returned item (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days depending on the nature of the return), and the time it takes to reproduce the item (5 to 10 business days).
Due to the nature of Belle Fever designs being "one off" pieces and customised to the clients specifications there is no refund or credit policy once the item has begin production. If the order has not been started and a cancellation or change of mind is requested, a restocking fee of 10% will be charged but placed as a store credit on your account. If the merchandise is damaged during transit it is at the discretion of Belle Fever to review the order and decide what can be done. Please be advised that store credit and discount codes and offers are not redeemable for cash.
All spelling mistakes made by Belle Fever will be dealt with by Belle Fever remaking the item at RRP. Each Belle Fever piece is made using only the finest quality materials.
If you wish to discuss your order please contact the Belle Fever sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery / Shipping / Postage Policy
Belle Fever offers international shipping (this shipping fee can include up to 4 items) Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, Belle Fever will not be held liable for any postage issues. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please allow 15-21 business days to receive your order. Gold orders may take longer.
By continuing to browse and use this website you are accepting the terms and conditions of use, which govern the online store and Belle Fever’s relationship with you.
BelleFever.com.au Commitment to Online Security
Your personal information is treated with the greatest of care. Sensitive payment information such as credit card details are NEVER stored on the Internet with our system. Once you type your information, it is sent instantly, encrypted, directly to our order processing system. Currently we are using Stripe for all credit card processing.
Physical, electronic and managerial procedures have been employed to safeguard the security and integrity of personal information. The BF website encrypts sensitive information wherever BF requests it. BF use a third party (Shopify, it host more thousands of worldwide e-commerce sites) to host the security of our web servers to alert us to any weaknesses before hackers find them. Please note that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee it's absolute security.
Whenever “We”, “Our” or “Us” is used in this Policy it is referring to your relationship with and an obligation or right, with Belle Fever
“Data Controller” is the entity that determines the purpose for which personal data is collected and processed.
“Data Processor” is the entity processing personal data on behalf of the Data Controller
“Personal Data” is any information about a living individual, which allows them to be identified, such as a name, email or photograph and can identify them alone or in conjunction with other information.
Data Protection Law
Effective Date: 25 May 2018
This policy explains how we comply with laws and regulations in our respective countries and the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC, and from 25 May 2018 the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 (“the PECR”) relating to electronic communications (jointly and severally, ”the Law”).
Data Controllers and Data Processors
If you provide personal data directly to Belle Fever, we are the Data Controller responsible to comply with the legal obligations under GDPR.
Scope Of The Policy
Belle Fever take your privacy very seriously and this Policy has been adopted as it recognises the right of people to keep their personal information private.
By providing Personal Data, including by use of this website, you agree to allow us to contact you, including by mail, email, telephone, messenger or SMS text message, in connection with our company purposes:
- for our legitimate interests, in accordance with current data protection regulations; or
- on the basis of the consents you have given.
Modifying Your Preferences
If at any point you would like to change your preferences and:
- you do not wish to receive further communications Belle Fever; OR
- you wish to change the way you receive any communication
follow the procedure under Your Rights below.
If you disagree with any part of this policy, please do not provide Personal Data to us and do not use the website.
How Personal Information Is Collected
Personal Data is collected each time you are in contact with us, for example, when you:
- visit the website (see the Cookies Policy here);
- contact and make an enquiry with Belle Fever;
- provide your contact details, in writing or orally, to Belle Fever and it’s staff;
- purchase goods or services from Belle Fever, through the website, or directly from physical premises and when you provide credit or debit card details;
- participate in other Belle Fever activities e.g. Groups, Competitions and Games;
- contact us by means such as email, text, letter, telephone;
- have face to face meetings with staff;
- access social media platforms such as Facebook, Messenger Chat, YouTube, WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram;
- register with Belle Fever and grant Belle Fever permission with access to your personal data and give consent to be contacted by Belle Fever.
Types of Information Collected
The types of personal information collected by us include:
- personal details such as your title, name and date of birth;
- contact details such as postal address, post code, email, mobile and telephone numbers;
- when relevant to our mission, demographic information such as marital status, nationality, education, employment/qualifications and family details;
- financial information such as your bank details;
- records of your contact with us;
- photographs provided by you or taken by Belle Fever;
- visits to the website to enable Belle Fever to improve its effectiveness and better promote our services and events.
How Long We Retain Your Information
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is required and in accordance with the Law and other legal requirements.
If you have indicated that you no longer wish to hear from us, we will keep the minimum information necessary to ensure that no future contact is made.
However, even after you modify your communication preferences, we may retain copies of information about you for a period of time that is consistent with applicable law, applicable statute of limitations or as we believe is reasonably necessary to comply with applicable law, regulation, or legal process.
Where we hold Sensitive Category Personal Information, unless we have evidence of your regular contact with us or we are required by law to retain, the sensitive information will be deleted after a period of two (2) years.
Where you have provided your consent to us processing your personal data, you may withdraw this consent at any time. In addition, the Law gives you the right, under certain circumstances:
- to request in writing and securely obtain copies of the personal information we hold about you;
- to correct or update your personal information held by us;
- to request us to stop using your personal information for marketing purposes or for any other purpose where there is no legal requirement for continued processing;
- to object to profiling activities based on our legitimate interest;
- to request to have all personal data deleted. To exercise any of these rights please contact email@example.com
Please tell Belle Fever as soon as any of your contact details change so that records can be kept up to date.
We will take reasonable steps to correct any of your information, which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please contact Belle Fever and wherever practicable that information will be deleted.
A request to access, amend or delete your personal information may be refused in certain circumstances. If refused, you will be provided with a reason for the decision and, in the case of amendment, will note with your personal information that its accuracy is disputed.
The Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) gives you the right:
- to choose whether or not to receive marketing communication from us by email, text or telephone;
- to know about the cookies Belle Fever uses, so that you can decide whether to give permission to store a cookie on your device. Please see the Cookies Policy here.
You can change the way you are contacted, or the kind of material sent to you, at any time by contacting us by mail or e-mail using any contact method listed on our website.
All our marketing emails contain a link to unsubscribe. You will not receive marketing emails from us again if you choose to unsubscribe. In order to make our emails more relevant and useful to you, our servers may receive a confirmation when you open email from us.
Being Included In and Removed From our Marketing Emails, including Newsletters
You will be included in our email mailing list (which include special offers, competitions, new product arrival alerts and other communications related to our services or the products we offer) if you subscribe to our newsletters or if you make a purchase from us or if you have requested that we notify you of an items expected arrival and we expect to receive other items that are similar or complementary. You will not be included in any of our mailing lists if you communicate with us for any other reasons. Every marketing email we send has an unsubscribe option, which will always be clear and easy to locate, and will also include your email address that is subscribed.
You may unsubscribe from any mailing list whenever you wish and you will be immediately removed as per your request. You also have the option of emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our Customer Service Team will unsubscribe you if you provide them with the email address that is subscribed.
If you use the blog application on this Web site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. BF is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com . In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Links to Other Sites
This Web site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by BF. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information.
Links and Social Media
This website may also include links to other websites or may provide social media buttons, permitting sharing web content directly to a social media platform, such as Facebook, Messenger Chat, Twitter, WhatsApp and YouTube.
We do not endorse social media website(s) and have no responsibility for the content unless posted by or approved by us nor are we responsible for the cookies such websites may contain.
Use of such buttons or links is at your own risk and you must verify authenticity of sites before posting or providing personal information on such sites.
We do not ask for passwords or personal details on social media.
Websites such as Vimeo and YouTube are used to embed videos on the website and service providers such as Zaius and Google Analytics may send their own cookies via this site. Please look at the cookie and privacy policies on these third-party sites if you want more information about this.
Personal Information that Belle Fever May Collect Online
In order to make a purchase on the Site or to create a BF account online, BF collects personal contact information online such as names, postal and e-mail addresses, phone numbers and personal billing/financial information such as credit card information and billing address. BF may also collect business information from sole proprietorships that apply for membership and for program participation, some of which could constitute personal information, as well as personal information from individuals acting solely in their business capacity.
Access to Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may request that your web site account be deactivated by emailing our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How Belle Fever Uses Personal Information Collected Online
We will use your personal information only for the purposes of processing your order and to communicate effectively with you. This communication includes but is not limited to; emailing you tax invoices, dispatch and tracking information, returns and exchange authorisations, etc. As a condition of sale we reserve the right to email you special offer promotions that we believe will be of interest to you. You may, once you have placed your order, advise us that you are not interested in these offers and we will consequently not send these to you. To do this please send this request to firstname.lastname@example.org. In any event, you may, at any time, unsubscribe from any special offer promotions we send you, and your unsubscribe request will be actioned immediately. Our research may lead to the publication of aggregate demographical data but will not result in the reporting or publication of any personal information provided to us.
How Your Information May Be Shared
- Where release is required by law (for example, a warrant, court order or subpoena) or regulation or is requested by a government agency;
- Where our records indicate a company or an individual may be engaged in fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of;
- To appropriate persons, where your communication suggests possible harm to others;
- If BF is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Computer Tracking and Cookies
This website is not set up to track, collect or distribute personal information not entered by visitors. Our site logs do generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to our sites. This information is used for internal purposes by technical support staff to provide better services to the public and may also be provided to others, but again, the statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
Third Party Tracking
We use third-party tracking services that use web beacons to track non-personally identifiable information about visitors to our site in the aggregate. The use of web beacons by our web analytics service providers are used to help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user's computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We do not tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our customers' personally identifiable information.
We use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
Changes to our Terms and Conditions of Use and Notices
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here and via a prominent notice on our homepage prior to the changes taking effect.
The materials displayed on this website, including without limitation all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trademarks, are the property of Belle Fever and are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws. Any such content may be displayed and printed solely for your personal, non-commercial use within your organisation only. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without the express prior written consent of Belle Fever.
Save for the above, Belle Fever does not grant any licence or right in, or assign all or part of, its intellectual property rights in the content or applications incorporated into the website or in the user interface of the website.
You acknowledge and accept that the information contained on this website (the website information) may include technical inaccuracies. You acknowledge and accept that the website information is subject to change at any time and may not necessarily be up to date or accurate at the time you view it. You should enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material you seek to rely upon.
To the extent permitted by law Belle Fever disclaims all warranties with regard to the information and applications contained on this website and your use of this website, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall Belle Fever, its contractors, agents, or employees be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential) arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the website whether in contract, at common law or in equity, or on any other basis. These Terms and Conditions do not exclude warranties or conditions which Belle Fever cannot, by law, exclude. These Terms and Conditions do not exclude any liability which any law requires Belle Fever to accept. If Belle Fever becomes liable for any breach of any such condition or warranty, Belle Fever's liability shall be limited at its option, to any one or more of the following:
- In the case of goods, to anyone it determines of the following: replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; repair of the goods; payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; or payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.