Consistent use of your Enca products can help to decrease the severity and frequency of breakouts.
Many factors can influence breakouts such as diet, lifestyle, hormonal changes, some medications, birth-control and your existing skincare routine. But the mechanics of how breakouts form & how your body responds to them are consistent.
Breakouts are formed by skin debris combing with excess sebum to clog the pore. This can cause a whitehead or blackhead (Comedo), and - as bacteria builds up - leads to inflammation and painful acne. This routine attacks breakouts from multiple angles:
Slowing the formation of blackheads & whiteheads
- Cleansing helps to keep the pores clean & clear, removing dirt & cellular debris
- The routine balances sebum production - reducing the overproduction of sebum deep in the pores and slowing the formation of breakoutsReducing the severity of breakouts:
- Our detoxifying cleanser (for both oily/ combination & dry/ normal skin) use a powerful Native Australian Botanical Ingredient - Kunzea. Kunzea is closely related to TeaTree and has enhanced anti-bacterial properties that slow the build up of acne forming bacteria
- Our treatment & nourishing Oils both use powerful anti-inflammatory extracts to reduce the bodies inflammatory response - lessening the severity of the breakoutHelping the skin repair itself post-breakout
- Our formulations are rich in Anti-oxidants and essential vitamins that help stimulate the skins regenerative ability - helping to repair the damage caused by breakouts & congestion (i.e enlarged pores, scar tissue, hyper-pigmentation)